Client Bill of Rights
We pledge that our clients have the right to:
- Prompt service for money management counseling based on their financial situation,
- Treatment with dignity and respect,
- Be actively involved in a comprehensive assessment of their financial situation including an appropriate action plan,
- Express dissatisfaction through our problem resolution process,
- Discontinue their relationship with our agency at any time,
- Ask questions and to have concerns addressed.
Money Management International, Inc. serves all members of the community. We do not engage in the practices of discrimination in the selection and participation of clients in our programs or services on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, workers’ compensation status, veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.