What is Long Story $hort?
Long Story $hort is a podcast about debt: how it happens, what it does to us, and how we can move past it.
By sharing stories and insights from financial experts and real people who have overcome debt, we hope to begin breaking down the stigma surrounding debt, and in turn making it easier for people to get the care and support they need and deserve.
If you're navigating your own debt story, have an interest in personal finance, or simply like listening to people sharing their wins, we hope you'll subscribe so you don't miss any future episodes.
- Episode 12: The Money Taboo
- Episode 11: Celebrating the Act of Showing Up for Yourself
- Episode 10: Making a Comeback with Military Reconnect
- Episode 9: Putting His Needs Before His Wants
- Episode 8: Going from "Just Making It" to "Owning It"
- Episode 7: Struggling with Debt? You're Not Alone
- Episode 6: Removing the Burden of Debt and Stress from Life
- Episode 5: Freedom from Debt Means Being Able to Think About the Future
- Episode 4: Recognizing the Difference Between Want and Need
- Episode 3: Moving from Passivity to Action to Overcome Debt
- Episode 2: How Emotional Wellbeing is Tied to Financial Health
- Episode 1: Getting Out of Credit Card Debt Starts with Asking for Help
- Long Story $hort Trailer