Careers at MMI
Know You Made a Difference Today
"Business with heart" is how many of our employees describe Money Management International (MMI). As the largest nonprofit credit counseling organization in the nation, MMI offers professional financial guidance, counseling services, community-wide education programs, and debt management assistance.
Members of the MMI team take pride in offering hope to individuals and families by instilling the knowledge to help them achieve a better financial future. If you envision building your career with an engaging company that is driven by purpose, then MMI is looking for you.
MMI employees are offered:
- Benefits within 60 days of hire
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) including company match
- Company-wide work from home
- Recognition for performance
Job opportunities at MMI
Ready to take the next step toward a rewarding a fulfilling career?
Browse current job opportunities at MMI
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or any accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Equal Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Medical Insurance Machine Readable File
For healthcare providers: insurance coverage information can be located at bcbstx.com.