State Required Disclosures Related to Electronic Communications
State Requirements require that MMI provide the following disclosures to you related to electronic communications.
- Upon your consent, MMI will communicate all information to you electronically throughout our relationship or until you withdraw consent.
- You may access your records with MMI at any time by registering for online access at moneymanagement.org.
- You have the right to have a paper copy of your records. Contact your support counselor if you wish to obtain a paper copy of your record. There is no fee for this service.
- You may withdraw your consent to receive communications electronically at any time by notifying MMI by the following means:
- Call MMI toll-free at 888-845-5669 and speak with a support counselor;
- Email MMI at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Send a letter to 12603 Southwest Freeway, Suite 450, Stafford, TX 77477.
- Please include your client account number on any written communications.
- There are no fees or penalties for withdrawing your consent.
- There are no special hardware or software requirements for electronic communications with MMI. You can access your information via the latest version of most common browsers on Windows, Android and/or IOS devices. In the unlikely event that there becomes a need for special hardware or software requirements, MMI will notify you.
- Please contact MMI immediately if you change your email address so that communications can continue on a timely basis.
Thank you for reviewing MMI’s Electronic Communications policies.
Please click I Agree below to acknowledge you reviewed these.