Credit Report Reviews
Concerned about your credit? We all are. Strong credit can be the difference between reaching your big picture goals and just falling short.
Don't stay in the dark! MMI offers one on one credit report review sessions, designed to help you understand what's on your report and what you need to do to build a stronger credit history. Our trained counselors will pull your report and review your available credit history, taking the time to answer all your most pressing credit questions.
How it Works
There are three main components to every credit report review session.
- Discussing your report | Your counselor will pull a copy of your current credit report from Experian, one of the three major reporting agencies in the United States. One by one, you'll review and discuss the accounts and negative marks listed on your report.
- Reviewing your score | Your session also includes a discussion of your current credit score. Your counselor will provide your score and go over the factors that make up your score, with special focus on any factors that may be bringing your score down.
- Recommendations and action plan | Finally, after you've discussed your financial goals, your counselor will provide personalized recommendations and an action plan to help you reach those goals.
You should leave your credit report review session with a better understanding of where you stand with your credit, as well as a clear set of next steps to help you make build the credit history you want.
Appointments are available by phone. Call 866-889-9347 to schedule your session today.
MMI is not a credit repair company and does not provide credit repair services.
Who Can Benefit?
We're happy to provide a credit report review for any consumer that wants to learn more about their personal credit. The consumers who would benefit the most from a credit report review session are typically those who:
- Have never looked at their credit report before and aren't sure what to look for
- Recently had an application for credit rejected and don't know what to do next
- Will be making a major purchase in the near future and need their credit history to be as solid as possible
- Suspect that there may be errors on their credit report, but don't know how to verify that
Bad credit can be extremely costly. If you have a credit blind spot, do yourself a favor and connect with one of our trained coaches.
Speak To a Counselor
Begin immediately or schedule an appointment. Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by telephone, so you can start the process any time.