In 2021, Money Management International renewed our focus on building a culture of care, trust, and support, which is foundational to our vision of making life affordable for all. This meant taking active strides to prioritize employee engagement, promote transparent communication, embrace innovation, foster inclusion, and continually demonstrate kindness and empathy.
Together, our dedicated teams were able to:
- Field nearly 1 million calls, texts, and chats from consumers seeking answers to their most pressing needs
- Reach over 130,000 individuals and families across the country through our counseling and education programs
- Service over 53,000 active debt management plans, helping clients repay nearly $242,000,000 worth of debt
- Deliver over 400,000 hours of online financial education to individuals through our web channels and online learning communities
- Conduct over 150,000 client check-ins through our multi-touch counseling programs