In 2020, Money Management International responded to rapidly-evolving consumer challenges, transforming our services and operations to better serve the needs of our clients. This included pivoting all our programs to virtual service delivery and expanding our disaster recovery solutions to those financially impacted by the pandemic.
Together, our dedicated teams were able to:
- Field over 800,000 calls, texts, and chats from consumers seeking answers to their most pressing needs
- Reach over 200,000 individuals and families across the country through our counseling and education programs
- Service over 65,000 active debt management plans, helping clients repay nearly $280,000,000 worth of debt
- Deliver over 200,000 hours of online financial education to individuals through our web channels and online learning communities
- Provide financial wellness tools and resources to nearly 600,000 employees, members, and customers through our Financial Solutions program