Debt Management Services
We recognize that consumers have options. That is why we are committed to providing the highest level of quality in our field. Here are five of the many ways MMI ensures that you, our customer, receive the high quality debt management program services you deserve:
- Quality - MMI is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), Consumer Federation of America (CFA), and National Council of Higher Education Resources (NCHER). We are proud to be accredited by the prestigious Council on Accreditation of Services for Families and Children.
- Knowledge - Our training department continually works to assure that our representatives are knowledgeable and cross-trained. All counselors must pass a series of tests to become certified.
- Reliability - We work with all unsecured creditors including doctors, attorneys, finance corporations, and collection agencies. Your participation in a counseling session is not reported to anyone unless otherwise disclosed or agreed to by you.
- Accessibility - You can access MMI's counseling services by phone, Internet and in person in many markets.
- History - MMI, and its family of Consumer Credit Counseling Services, has been helping consumers trim their expenses, develop a spending plan and repay debts since 1958.
* Approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of the Agency's services. EOUST regulations do not apply to residents of NC or AL.