State Required Disclosures Related to Electronic Communications
State Requirements require that MMI provide the following disclosures to you related to electronic communications.
- Upon your consent, MMI will communicate all information to you electronically throughout our relationship or until you withdraw consent.
- You may access your records with MMI at any time by registering for online access at moneymanagement.org.
- You have the right to have a paper copy of your records. Contact your support counselor if you wish to obtain a paper copy of your record. There is no fee for this service.
- You may withdraw your consent to receive communications electronically at any time by notifying MMI by the following means:
- Call MMI toll-free at 888-845-5669 and speak with a support counselor;
- Email MMI at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Send a letter to 12603 Southwest Freeway, Suite 450, Stafford, TX 77477.
- Please include your client account number on any written communications.
- There are no fees or penalties for withdrawing your consent.
- There are no special hardware or software requirements for electronic communications with MMI. You can access your information via the latest version of most common browsers on Windows, Android and/or IOS devices. In the unlikely event that there becomes a need for special hardware or software requirements, MMI will notify you.
- Please contact MMI immediately if you change your email address so that communications can continue on a timely basis.
- You consent/agree to receive text messages at the number provided from Money Management International, Inc. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. To stop messaging, contact us.
Thank you for reviewing MMI’s Electronic Communications policies.
Please click I Agree below to acknowledge you reviewed these.