Count On It Video
Everyone dreams of success. And everyone defines success differently. But one thing we can all agree on—things aren’t so simple anymore.
- Nearly 40 percent of student borrowers now graduate with unmanageable levels of debt and record high credit card balances.
- More than 56 percent of married couples report having serious problems related to their finances.
- Foreclosure filings jumped to 21% in the third quarter of 2009.
- Over 20% of Americans report not paying all of their bills on time. Close to 30% of American workers have more credit card debt than retirement savings.
- And almost 30% of consumers report having no savings, living paycheck to paycheck.
This is what the dream has become for millions of people. So you’re not alone. But it’s not all bad. Things are starting to look up.
- The top resolution of 2010—“Improve my financial situation.”
- 31% of households pay their credit cards in full.
- Personal savings is on the rise, hitting a 16-year high in May of 2009.
- Household debt began to shrink in 2008 for the first time.
- College enrollment is up and more people are finishing high school than ever before.
But you have to take action. It’s your life. It’s time to get your dream back.Please feel free to share this video with your audience.