Have you decided bankruptcy is the best option for you? Money Management International (MMI) is pleased to announce reduced rates for our bankruptcy pre-filing counseling and pre-discharge education fees.
Pre-filing counseling is now $25 online and $45 by phone. Pre-discharge education has been reduced to $25 online and $45 by phone. We also offer an online pre-discharge education video in lieu of the traditional education course, for just $25.
When it comes to bankruptcy counseling and education, we recognize that you have a number of agencies to choose from. However, working with MMI – one of five agencies approved by EOUST in 2005 to provide bankruptcy counseling and education – has a number of benefits, including:
- Counseling and education are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week online and by phone.
- Education by phone is offered Monday through Saturday, with 10 to 15 sessions conducted per week.
- We use the latest technology to enhance the customer experience.
- We offer the option of an interactive video in lieu of the traditional education course.
- Our fully automated fee waiver process is available 24/7.
- Immediate certificate delivery is available by email, fax or traditional mail.
- Direct billing is offered for our attorney partners to allow their clients access to direct registration for Web-based courses.
- Counseling services are available in English and Spanish.
- Counseling is offered in 150 additional languages through an interpreter service.
- Our NFCC- and FCRA-certified counselors are located in the United States.
- We automatically waive fees for all active military personnel.
- We have a dedicated attorney relations team.
- Education course content (printed or electronic) is provided to the law offices of our attorney partners.
Not sure if bankruptcy is the right option for you? We offer a number of featured resources to help you better understand the bankruptcy process, or you can learn more about the specific bankruptcy services we offer. If you would like to learn more, or if you ready to begin counseling, please give us a call at 877.895.2227. If you're interested in speaking with a member of our attorney relations team, please call 877.833.1743.