We pledge that our clients have the right:
- To prompt service for money management counseling based on their financial situation,
- To treatment with dignity and respect,
- To be actively involved in a comprehensive assessment of their financial situation including an appropriate action plan,
- To express dissatisfaction through a Problem Resolution Process,
- To discontinue their relationship with our agency at any time,
- To ask questions and to have concerns addressed.
Our agency serves all members of the community. We do not engage in the practices of discrimination in the selection and participation of clients in our programs or services with respect to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.