Reverse Mortgage Services
We recognize that consumers have options. That is why we are committed to providing the highest level of quality in our field. Here are five of the many ways MMI ensures that you, our customer, receive the high quality reverse mortgage counseling services you deserve:
- Quality - MMI is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), Consumer Federation of America (CFA), and National Council of Higher Education Resources (NCHER). We are proud to be accredited by the prestigious Council on Accreditation of Services for Families and Children.
- Knowledge - Our training department continually works to assure that our representatives are knowledgeable and cross-trained. All counselors must pass a series of tests to become and remain certified. In addition, they must participate in ongoing training, certain professional memberships, and education initiatives to maintain certification. Reverse mortgage counselors are specially trained to provide this type of counseling. They must stay abreast of changes in policy and procedure regarding reverse mortgages.
- Qualification - MMI is approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to provide counseling required by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to complete an application for a reverse mortgage. MMI is a member of the National Housing Counseling Association (NHCA) and National Reverse Mortgage Lender Association (NRMLA).
- Accessibility - You can access our services by phone and in-person in many markets. Representatives are available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to meet your needs.
- History - MMI, and its family of Consumer Credit Counseling Services, has been helping consumers trim their expenses, develop a spending plan and repay debts since 1958.