Budget and Debt Counseling Services
We recognize that consumers have options. That is why we are committed to providing the highest level of quality in our field. Here are five of the many ways we ensure that you, our customer, receive the high quality budget and debt counseling services you deserve:
- Quality - MMI is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), Consumer Federation of America (CFA), and National Council of Higher Education Resources (NCHER). We are proud to be accredited by the prestigious Council on Accreditation of Services for Families and Children.
- Knowledge - Our training department continually works to assure that our representatives are knowledgeable and cross-trained. All counselors must pass a series of tests to become certified.
- Accessibility - You can access our services by phone, Internet and in person in many markets. Representatives are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet your needs.
- Service - In addition to our many budget counseling services, we are HUD-approved to provide housing counseling sessions. We are also approved by the Executive Office for U.S. Trustees to issue counseling certificates in compliance with the bankruptcy code.*
- History- MMI has been helping consumers trim their expenses, develop a spending plan and repay debts since 1958.
* Approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of the Agency's services. EOUST regulations do not apply to residents of NC or AL.