Bankruptcy Counseling Services
We recognize that consumers have options. That is why we are committed to providing the highest level of quality in our field. Here are five of the many ways MMI ensures that you, our customer, receive the high quality bankruptcy counseling services you deserve:
- Service - MMI is approved by the Executive Office for U.S. Trustees to issue counseling and education certificates in compliance with the bankruptcy code.* We are also HUD-approved to provide housing counseling sessions.
- Accessibility - You can access our services by phone, internet and in person in many markets. Representatives are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet your needs.
- Convenience - Upon completion of the counseling session, you will be promptly issued a certificate of participation that allows you to proceed with the bankruptcy filing process. Timely certificate delivery is offered by email, fax, or mail.
- Quality - MMI is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), Financial Counseling Association of America (FCAA), Consumer Federation of America (CFA), and National Council of Higher Education Resources (NCHER). We are proud to be accredited by the prestigious Council on Accreditation of Services for Families and Children.
- Knowledge - Our training department continually works to assure that our representatives are knowledgeable and cross-trained. All counselors must pass a series of tests to become certified.
* Approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of the Agency's services. EOUST regulations do not apply to residents of NC or AL.