Page Section Navigation
Go to: Header
Go to: Utility Navigation
Go to: Primary Navigation
Go to: Content
Go to: Footer
Ask the Experts

Ask The Experts

What should I do if I am unable to make my full deposit this month?

I am unable to make my full deposit this month because of unexpected (and necessary!) home repairs. What should I do? -Sharon

Dear Sharon,

Because I do not have access to confidential account information, the best thing to do is to call 888.845.5669 and speak with a support counselor. Our certified support counselors are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (CST).

Thanks for writing, 

Ask the Experts 

Explore by:
Ask The Experts

If you do not find the answer to your question in the archive, write to the Advice Team today! A member of the Advice Team will personally respond (by email) to your question by offering answers, helpful tips or solutions. This is a free service offered by MMI.