Page Section Navigation
Go to: Header
Go to: Utility Navigation
Go to: Primary Navigation
Go to: Content
Go to: Footer
Ask the Experts

Ask The Experts

Do you offer services for homeowners seeking help with secured debt?

We have a home equity loan. We also have three tax liens for property taxes. Can you help us with secured debt? -Helen

In addition to debt management services, our organization is also approved by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to deliver housing counseling and education services. All housing counseling appointments are free of charge. To schedule an appointment with a housing counselor, call 800.432.7310.

Ask the Experts

Explore by:
Ask The Experts

If you do not find the answer to your question in the archive, write to the Advice Team today! A member of the Advice Team will personally respond (by email) to your question by offering answers, helpful tips or solutions. This is a free service offered by MMI.