Page Section Navigation
Go to: Header
Go to: Utility Navigation
Go to: Primary Navigation
Go to: Content
Go to: Footer
Ask the Experts

Ask The Experts

My attorney says I need a bankruptcy certificate. Can you help?

I understand I need a bankruptcy certificate? I sure hope you can help so I can move on. My attorney suggested your company and he is waiting for the certificate so he can do what he needs to do. –Brad

Dear Brad,

The certificate you are referring to is issued at the completion of a bankruptcy counseling session. Our agency is approved by the Executive Office of the United States Trustee* to provide the necessary bankruptcy pre-filing counseling. To schedule your appointment, simply call us at 800.432.7310.

Ask the Experts

* Approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of an Agency's services. EOUST regulations do not apply to residents of NC or AL.

Explore by:
Popular Topics. Helpful Advice.

MMI’s expert team has offered advice covering a range of financial situations. Search the Ask the Experts Q&A bank to see what others have been asking and find the advice you're seeking today.